Double Edge Safety Razor
- Made in the USA - birthed from an American manufacturing facility
- Military aircraft grade aluminum
- Anodized mil-spec to MIL-A-8625 type II, class 2 for a smooth low friction coating
- Total length is 3.7in - 1.3oz - with a blade gap of .032in
- Field strip with ease with only three parts
Military Aircraft Grade Aluminum The MkII Razor is made out of the same aluminum as the UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter. The high-strength alloy we use has been tried, tested, and battle-hardened. We believe your day should start with confidence and quality.
Made in Michigan